- To allow us to use measurement and analytics tools to find out how people are using the site so that we can improve the quality of the experience for visitors
- To give some visitors a slightly different experience based on whether they are visiting for the first time or on subsequent visits
- To provide a smooth experience where we link to, or from, third party sites (like YouTube or Twitter)
We don’t put any information into cookies which is personal to you, or which would allow anyone else to identify you. Cookies are harmless and useful, but if you really don’t want them you can turn them off using the controls in your web browser:
- Firefox: Enabling and disabling Cookies
- Safari: Managing Cookies
- Chrome: How do I turn off Cookies?
- Opera: Security & privacy
Changes to this statement
Investor Live will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Investor Live encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Investor Live is protecting your information.